Greek yogurt is another type of yogurt that has been popular for a long time among health lovers and weight loss groups. It is well known that yogurt, in addition to having benefits in terms of being a food for those who want to build a figure or help with excretion. There are also many types to choose from. which this Greek yogurt It is another type that is popular. Especially for people who want to build muscle, such as body builders, weightlifters, etc.
Greek yogurt recipe, easy to make at home.
- Milk (you can use regular milk or skim milk) 2 liters
- natural yoghurt 1 tablespoon Report by โปรโมชั่น ufabet
- Pour milk into the pot, raise to low-medium heat, stir continuously to prevent it from sticking to the pot. Until the milk temperature is 80-82 degrees Celsius, the milk will start to get hot until there is steam and small bubbles coming up, but it hasn’t boiled yet.
- Turn off the heat and leave it to cool down to 43-46 degrees Celsius.
- Add natural flavored yogurt and slowly stir until the milk and yogurt are mixed together.
- Close the lid and wrap it with plastic wrap or film for wrapping food. Leave it at room temperature for 8 – 12 hours (or overnight) which is enough for tropical Thailand like this.
- When the time is up (or you can wait overnight), if the yogurt is ready, It will be thick and have whey that looks like a separated yellow liquid. Separate the whey and pour it into a bowl, cover with a strainer and some cheesecloth. Tie with a length of film and leave in the refrigerator for about 8 hours to separate the water from the yogurt.
- When the water is completely separated. You’ll get thick yogurt. Stir the yogurt until it’s smooth. You’ve got easy Greek yogurt to eat.
What is the difference between Greek yogurt and yogurt?
Greek yogurt is a type of yogurt. The texture of Greek bok choy is thick and creamy. The main ingredients are milk and yogurt (which contain live bacteria), but the difference is The nutrients in Greek yogurt are more than in regular yogurt. Greek yogurt is rich in protein, carbohydrates, and healthy fats, as well as being lower in fat and sugar. Less sweet than normal yogurt That’s because in the process of making Greek yogurt, whey is squeezed out. Which in whey has lactose in it.