Eyes are important organs for everyone. Because it is considered the most essential sense organ for life. The eyes are very delicate. and is an organ that is difficult to repair because there are no repair parts Therefore, it must be given special care, no less than other organs.
Most people use their eyesight a lot on a daily basis. and did not pay attention to nurturing and nourishing the eyes as they should Whether it’s from work or study that requires staring at a screen for more than 8 – 10 hours, daily living that is exposed to UV rays from sunlight and lights. or even as the age increases All of these behaviors are dangerous and have a very negative effect on eye health.
Therefore, it is important to take care of your eye health early on. It is important and should be done regularly. To keep our eyes healthy and able to use them effectively It also helps reduce the chance of developing certain eye diseases in another way as well. Report by ยูฟ่าเบท
Nourish your eyes with these 6 types of vegetables, which have amazing properties and benefits. Helps to have good eyesight.
- Bell peppers are rich in vitamin A and vitamin C, which vitamin A helps nourish eyesight. In addition, vitamin C also helps prevent cataracts. And in bell pepper there is also vitamin B6, lutein, zeaxanthin, beta-carotene and lycopene, which are beneficial to the eyes.
- Ripe mango helps nourish and preserve eyesight. Because it is rich in vitamin A and beta-carotene.
- Carrots are another food that nourishes the eyes. Because beta-carotene, vitamin A and lutein in carrots have a direct effect on eye health. Helps nourish the cornea to be clear. Protects cells in the eyes and also prevents night blindness. Improves visibility in the dark And lutein in carrots also helps strengthen the function of the retina. and prevent macular degeneration
- Sweet potatoes contain vitamin A which is an important nutrient for eye health. Helps nourish eyesight Prevent cataracts Macular degeneration, glaucoma and can prevent dry eye symptoms. It also prevents eye infections that cause eye inflammation. And when eating sweet potatoes, you can also lose weight. Because the amount of fiber in sweet potatoes is quite a bit.
- Morning glory contains calcium and beta-carotene. Helps nourish eyesight Treat cataracts, blurred vision, red eyes, nearsightedness, and frequent eye itching.
- Pumpkin contains vitamin A, which helps nourish and maintain eyesight.