Given that is low in calories but high in protein, it may be especially beneficial for weight loss, if that’s a goal for you ทางเข้า UFABET
Studies show that increasing your intake of protein may enhance feelings of fullness, increase weight loss, and help maintain lean body mass.
When paired with resistance training, protein can also help promote muscle growth.
What’s more, protein is involved in calcium metabolism and important for optimizing bone health
Some common preparation methods are healthier than others.
Here are a few of the best choices:
- Grilled. Grilled chicken can be a quick and healthy way to boost your protein intake. Consider throwing some vegetables onto the grill to help round out your meal.
- Baked. Baking your chicken is a great weeknight dinner option. Especially if you’re trying to lose weight. In addition to being low in fat and calories, baked is rich in important nutrients.
- Stir-fried. Try stir-frying chicken with a bit of oil and your favorite veggies for a high fiber, protein-packed meal.
Although can certainly fit into a healthy diet, some types are loaded with extra calories, fat, or sodium.
Here are a few types of chicken that you should limit or avoid:
- Fried . Because it’s typically deep-fried and breaded, fried chicken is usually high in calories, carbs, and unhealthy fats.
- Rotisserie . Store-bought rotisserie is generally brined and heavily seasoned, which can significantly increase the amount of sodium in the final product .
- Chicken lunch meat. Processed meats, including chicken lunch meats, are often pumped full of added sodium and unhealthy preservatives to extend their shelf life